Busch Gardens® Live, the popular summer concert series at the Williamsburg theme park, will kick off on May 4 with rocker Bret Michaels. Tickets are included with park admission, but guests may choose to purchase a concert dining combo which includes an entrée and a regular-sized (non-alcoholic) drink at any Busch Gardens restaurant and a reserved seat. The price for the dining combo is $22. Showtime is 7:00 p.m. for all dates. For more info and to purchase a dining combo, visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg’s website. Gates are schedule to be open at 5:00 p.m. or two hours prior to showtime.
Busch Gardens Live 2014 Lineup
- May 4: Bret Michaels
- July 4: Lee Greenwood
- July 5: The Romantics
- July 20: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 26: LeAnn Rimes
• General concert seating tickets are for guaranteed general seating at the Royal Palace Theatre.
• Tickets are free with admission and are available one-per-person on a first come, first served basis (while supplies last). All party members must be present for tickets.
• General concert seating tickets are only available at the Guest Relations building situated on the right side of the walking path leading to the park’s main entrance. Tickets may be picked up on the day of the concert only.
• General concert seating tickets are not available at the Royal Palace Theatre.
• General concert seating ticket distribution will begin when Busch Gardens’ main entrance opens.
• Tickets can be redeemed at the Royal Palace Theatre entrance when the theatre gates open.
• Please refer to the general concert admission ticket and park handouts for more information and restrictions.